Music video reflection

Reflection on my music video. I believe I timed the lip syncing to match the song well, although Amy did not seem as enthusiastic in the video, so next time I will try to find a someone who is a bit more eager. Next time I will choose a song that the video can tell more of a story to because the song 'Show You' by Shawn Mendes doesn't have much of a story line so I struggled to create a narrative to it. Next time, to improve I will use background more, because this will help in conducting my narrative.

Comments

  1. What are your reflections on the types of shot you used? What do you think went well about your video? And how are you getting on with your protest song analysis? Miss Cook :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Brief synopsis

Original storyboard

Planning my music video