Copyrights, Permission letter


‘Big yellow taxi’ by Joni Mitchell by released in 1970 by ‘Reprised records’. ‘Reprise Records’ is owned by Warner Records now.



The postal address for Warner Records is:

27 Wrights Lane, London. W8 5SW





Hello to whoever is reading,

I am seeking your permission to use the song ‘Big Yellow Taxi’ by Joni Mitchell as I know that you own the copyrights to it. I would be using it to create a music video to for my A Level coursework for Media Studies which I study at Weald Of Kent Grammar School in Tonbridge. For the coursework we have to create a music video to a protest song. The reason that I chose ‘Big Yellow Taxi’ by Joni Mitchell is because I am very passionate about the environment so I decided to choose a song that I enjoy listening to and can react to due to how much I care for the environment.

My music video will only be viewed by a couple of people because it is going to be put on a private YouTube channel.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter,

Sincerely, Luciana Anderson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brief synopsis

Original storyboard

Planning my music video